A home renovation project is the best thing that can happen for a family. The joy and tireless hours spent in remodeling your dream home, is always special. The trend is driven by people staying in their homes longer and needing more space or to redefine the space they currently have.
Home storage in Pune emerged due to this very reason. Space in India is sold at a very high premium. Therefore, people on occasion do clean their homes and make it tidy and clean.
If you’re that sort of person who loves to spruce up their digs every now and then and eliminate clutter in the process, you’ll be happy to hear, it is really cost-effective to remodel your house. With a small budget, get ready to flip your homes and make it the belle of the ball.
(Image source: Flickr)
This is the SOUL of the house. Cooking delicious and creative food only will be prepared if the kitchen is welcoming. Punekars love their seafood cooked and presented to them properly. Reserve a small amount of your remodeling budget and make a few renovations within your kitchen. It will work wonders. So go on, add surface space for food prep and service, as well as extra storage room to keep seldom-used equipment handy and out of reach from the children. If you already have a big kitchen there is nothing like it.
(Image source: Pexels)
If you have a smaller kitchen, turn it into more of a functional one by increase decreasing clutter and gaining more storage space:
- Install shelves to keep your spices and other condiments, near the cutting area (vegetables). These small spice containers hardly require any space.
- Get yourself one of those tilt-out storage bins and racking system.
- Make use of inexpensive cardboard panels that act like vertical dividers in cabinets to keep baking sheets and pan lids upright.
- Similarly install hooks all around the kitchen so that you can hang your pots and pans.
We do not have big bathrooms like those abroad. The bathroom space in Pune is limited yet you can do really cool things. Here below are a few things you can do.
- Make use of vertical space and add wall cabinets or shelving. If you’re on a tight budget, wooden fruit crates can be painted and hung on walls for a clever, inexpensive storage solution.
- Install peg rails around the perimeter of the bathroom for hanging towels.
- If you have room, consider a built-in storage tower or a free-standing storage shelf.
- For a more dramatic (and more costly) solution, have a carpenter create storage niches over your vanity using the space between wall joists.
- If you have absolutely no money to spend, consider turning an unused tub or shower stall into closet space. Just put up a pretty shower curtain on a tension rod, and you’ve found several cubic feet of free storage.
- Add a folding station. This can be a simple board that drops down on a hinge and folds up to the wall when not in use.
- Install a bank of shelves or upper cabinets for storing laundry products.
- Hang a wall-mounted drying rack for delicate items.
- With a little elbow grease and a bit of imagination, you can find or create additional storage space without breaking the bank.
(Image source: Pixabay)
If, you are still interested in renovating your bathroom, visit BoxMySpace and we will surely help injecting life into your house with modern styled ideas that will make the neighbours feel jealous.
Till then good luck with your home renovations.
Happy Boxing to you!