Small businesses that have just started or run by the family were highly regarded in the olden times. Everyone and anyone that passed out of college were drilled to learn the craft of business and pass it on to the next generation. In a country like India, small businesses contribute a lot to the economy. When a company now starts, they always have a good amount of inventory stocked up. Therefore in cities like Mumbai, Bangalore & Pune, business companies look to store their goods in warehouses on the outskirts. Easy to transport with minimum time lost.
(Image source: Pexels)
Renting a business storage space has become a great alternative. It could be an ideal solution for, plumbers, electricians, landscapers, medical appliances and medicine. There are plenty of storage spaces within the city that are light on the pocket and offer you other additional services to your business. A lot of these warehouses offer a lease on monthly, quarterly or yearly basis. They are also very flexible if you have a shipment exceeding your space plan. The flexibility in sizing options is limitless. Since the e-commerce boom, storage warehouses in the cities has become very popular and thereby making the customer bond stronger.
SIMPLE TIPS WHEN CHOOSING A WAREHOUSE SPACE
Property features, and quality of a storage facility vary wildly from location to location. These are some things to consider when choosing a storage company.
- Is it business friendly? By this, it means will the space help you run your business better or not.
- 24/7 accessibility. Make sure the storage facilities are always accessible to you so you can fulfill the customers’ needs. It is important to have 24-hour access
(Image source: Pexels)
- Complete Security. Safety of your raw materials or goods is vital. Otherwise you are going to have a huge loss in the business.
- Temperature control. If you are storing certain items like leather, cotton etc, that are sensitive to temperature or humidity you need to see if the space you rent is climate-controlled.
- Frequency of visit. Are you going to be there on a daily/monthly basis? When you open and close the unit you will attract the dust and germs from the outside. Choose a secluded spot.
- Machinery operated. Sometimes you have larger container being shipped in to the storage unit. See to it if there is room to get in a forklift so it can be stored properly.
(Image Source: Pixabay)
Whatever your needs, chances are good that BoxMySpace will be the ideal business solution for you. We are happy to help you and help you find the best possible business storage solution.
Until then happy boxing!